Every year people celebrate Teddy day on 10th Feb. some of them may also keep the excitement alive for a whole week. People gift each other with a soft stuffed teddy bear on this day.
Teddy bears are symbols of love and friendship. Kids and friends may gift Teddy bear on this day to show their love and care for each other. Another main benefit of exchanging Teddy on this day is to keep the spirit of existence alive for each other.
It also symbolizes the presence of each other and company. As the toy is stuffed with soft cotton so it represents Poise in your relationship along with calmness. Some people also associate this with the power of commitment towards each other.
What teddy bear to gift?
On this occasion, people gift different types of teddies. Depending on your likes and relationship you can select one that is soft and small or the one that is soft and big.
It symbolizes commitment so gifting a larger teddy bear in some cultures is also considered as the power of empowering each other.
Some important points you need to SET in mind
- Teddies are just not gifted items on this day. In some cultures, it is also looked up as a ritual that they need to fulfill.
- It is also related to maintaining the right level of faith in between any relationship with your partner.
- It offers a feeling of liveliness and enhancement. It has the power to restore smile on any face for a whole year.
- It is also looked up as a token of remembrance to keep any relationship alive for coming years.
- Some people also see teddy bear as a bond of togetherness. It is seen as one of the important sources of a reminder for maintaining any healthy relationship.
It is obvious that gifting others with tokens of love like teddy bear can help enhance your relationship further. It may also help in signifying the love and care you have for each other. Teddy Day 2018